Dear potential team member
Do you thrive in a technically challenging environment?
Have you got an intuitive mind?
If the answer to these questions is yes then take a look at our website and social media to get a taste of what we get up to. You will only see the tip of the iceberg but there is so much more happening here!
Who would we like to hear from right now?
With our continuing company growth, we are looking for someone with experience in software / firmware development to join our team.
If you can demonstrate experience in the following with examples of workplace application, we would be interested in hearing from you:Design and development of bespoke firmware solutions microcontrollers using C/C++
Or/ideally as well as:
- Developing Windows-based software for human-machine interfacing using C# or visual studio development environment
Other essential criteria:
• Have performed a full software design life-cycle
• Production of engineering documentation, functional specifications, technical documentation and test documentation
• Knowledge of communications protocols, RS232 / RS422 / RS485 / CAN / Ethernet
• An understanding of Electrical / Electronic interfaces for control systems
At EC-OG, we value industry-based experience as well as degree qualification.
In return for the right skills, we will offer everything that you would expect from a successful technology developer including healthcare and a generous pension.
Where would you be based?
Davidson House, Aberdeen Innovation Park, Balgownie Road, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT
How do you get involved?
A CV is a good starting point. In addition, please submit a covering letter about you and why your experience would fit this role. Send it to email@example.com and title the e-mail with your name.
If your CV/covering letter is successful, someone from our team will be in touch.
AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE ONLY REQUESTING CVS APPLICABLE TO THIS ROLE. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.